Monday, August 25, 2008

Big Girl Bed Time??

In August of 2006, we took the plunge! Courtney moved from her crib, to her toddler bed. She was 23 months old and was going to have to give up her crib in a couple months to her new sister. I got her all new care bear bedding and she was sooo cute in her bed! She did wonderful too! I never heard as much as a whimper out of her. She would go to bed, sometimes get out and play a little, but most of the time, she went right to sleep.



Now, Ive got the feeling it might be time for Catelyn to move to a big girl bed. She's 21 months old now. She fusses if she's awake in her crib now. Used to, she'd play around in there, and it was no biggie if i couldnt get in there right as she woke up to get her out. If i was in the middle of something, she didnt care, she'd play and wait. Now, she screams until I go get her. SO, I was looking through some pictures on my camera today that I was transferring to the computer and the pictures pretty much say it all--she's ready for a big girl bed!! All of these pictures were taken as she slept in Courtneys TWIN size bed! I think ill be moving her to the toddler bed here really SOON!










No comments:

Blog Archive