Monday, September 29, 2008

Help!!!

I love making these "picture things" for friends and family, but I am at a loss for what to call them. For months ive been trying to come up with a name for them. Since I cant decide, I thought I'd let you come up with ideas on what to call them! I need something simple, if possible. My family and friends think I should try and sell them (of course with other people's pictures!) but I need a name for them!











2 comments:

@nnie said...

these really are very cool. I will be thinking about a name for them.

Right off the top of my head...

Photomoments
Photo Moments
Photograms
Picture Grams
A Moment and a Message
Message Moments
Lifeograms (ha)
PicsofTruth (getting desperate here)
picollages (picture + collages)
Pictures and Poetry
Picture Perfects

Oh well... i'll keep brainstorming!

Karen said...

These are really lovely and look very professional! What a sweet family :) I'm not very clever with names but Annie's suggestion of Photomoments fits well. Have you considered selling them on Etsy?

Blog Archive