Actually, Fridays dont REALLY affect me like it would if I were working a M-F job, but Im always glad to see it roll around because it means Mark is off for a couple days. I feel sorry for him having to get up early go to work every day.
Yesterday I was going to get my hair cut, but I was feeling really sick and had a fever, so I changed my appointment to tomorrow morning. Im really excited to get it cut, but im even happier to be feeling better! Ive had a yucky cold, or something, that has had me down the entire week. Im still not up to par, but im better. Im glad to have my taste back, thats for sure! Yesterday we got chinese take out (i wanted soup) and I couldnt taste a bite of it!!
Courtney got in trouble at school yesterday! I guess that Courtney and her friend were running around and didnt stop after being asked 3 times, and they had to sit in time out. She told me later that she told her teacher that she couldnt put her in time out. Some how this doesnt suprise me, but I didnt expect it until a little later, not the 2nd week of school! Man, I really hope that she's not going to be the "trouble-maker" in school.
Hopefully tonight Ill be able to get back to the card table. Ive some new paper for over a week and I havent touched it because of not feeling well. Ive also got some new tulle and i need to get some more tutu's done and some more korkers!
My grandma and the rest of the fam that went on the NYC trip, are on their way home. They left yesterday morning and they are in Ohio now. She said they are running into lots of rain, so its kind of slowing them down some. Ill be glad when she's home--safe and sound. Im glad for the opportunity that my cousin is giving them, by taking them on trips that they would never get to go on otherwise, but i cant help but worry about them when they are gone that far from home. NYC is quite a ways from OKC.
Im praying for those in line for IKE. I heard them say this morning on tv that it could be the worst hurricane to hit Texas in 4 decades. I have family right in the path of it, but they are staying put. They think they are far enough inland to be ok. I know if it was me, i'd be out of there.
Well i guess im off to eat my left over egg roll for lunch...hopefully i can taste all if its yummy --fattening im sure-- goodness!!!
Happy Weekend.
Chocolate Buttermilk Texas Sheet Cake
14 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment