
I don't know what is wrong with me, but im actually looking forward to winter. I must be completely off my rocker because I usually HATE winter. Right now im hoping that we get some good snow this year so that my girls can play out in it =)
I was at Garden Ridge the other day and I took the girls into the Christmas department so they could see the inflatables and trees and stuff and i felt a twinge of excitment. Usually im sooo excited for Fall and Halloween--costumes, pumpkins, candy,decorations,Thanksgiving--but right now im like EHHHH--Is it time for Christmas decorations yets???
Days until Christmas : 58





1 comment:
hey girl! I've been off the blog circuit lately - so stinking busy! You are one step ahead of me... I love the Christmas season including the decorations and such, but I dread dragging the decorations down from the attic and taking hours to get it all set up. I always love it after it's done, but it seems like a struggle. By the way, I noticed the Christmasy blog design; it is beautiful!
Post a Comment