Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh.My.Yum!

I was reading some stuff on this new blog I came across, when I saw this post for this pie.

Sour Cream Apple pie.

Not only is it easy to make, it is yummm-0! I love it!

My grandma made the pie crust for me, which looked easy enough for me to do next time I bake a pie. The crust is definately much better than boring ol' store bought crust. We almost made this a lattice pie, BUT, im glad we didnt. The topping makes this pie!

The only things we did different was use pecans instead of walnuts, just because thats what my grandma had on hand. And, for the topping we had to add more butter because it was way too powdery-like. Im not sure what amount of butter we actually used, but it was a quite a bit more than what the recipe called for. Also, I think next time I might add about a half a cup more pecans/walnuts, because, well I like them alot.Mark took this picture---see how yummy the inside of that pie looks!

It tastes better than it looks =)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Yum! And another new blog to read. I think I am up to around 60 blogs!

Blog Archive