Yesterday it was sooo nice out. My thermostat said it 80 at our house, but im not sure it was that warm, could have been. I just know it was nice. We really enjoyed going to the park and to the lake. I went to the store at about 5.30pm and it was a little cooler, but not too much. But at 6.30 my grandma called and said that the wind had changed to the North and it was really cold. At 7.20 I had to take my mom to the store and it was so cold that we had to wear our coats! Thats Oklahoma for ya! We always tell people that are visiting that if they don't like the weather, wait a little while and it'll change. Right now its about 24 degrees out.On another note, I got a bread machine for Christmas. A pretty nice one at that. Its a West Bend. You can put the ingredients in, push a few buttons, and it will do everything from start to finish for you. Ive never used a bread machine before and was sure I had botched up my first loaf, but I didnt. It came out wonderful! Ive learned that there's not much that smells better than a fresh loaf of bread baking!!! I got the italian bread recipe from Brandy --Thanks! Here's pictures of my first loaf..its a 2lb'er. 

It was crusty on the outside, and soft on the inside. We cleaned that baby up! Even Catelyn was trying to eat the crumbs!
3 comments:
oh yum, I love bread. Especially when it's cold outside!!! Have a great week!
I have lived in Oklahoma almost 12 years now and I am still trying to get use to the freakish weather that inhabits this place.
Oh, God! Bread! I musn't look. But it looks so good.
Post a Comment