Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Photoshoppin'

My kids wanted to go out and play in the ICE Snow today and they were soooo busy that I couldnt hardly get any good shots of them!

Here's Courtney

Here's Catelyn. Ok, im not sure if I did this right, or even how I did it to be honest, but I wanted it to look like some of the photos Ive seen where the eyes look super bright, like the photo is contrasted alot or something. im probably not making sense. This photo is too blury, but its still cute.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I think you are a total blogaholic but so am I hehe... I need to know how to get the award so I can put it on my page. It will probably be the only one I ever get haha... BTW Love the pic of Courtney....

Melinda said...

You are totally kicking photoshops butt! Way to go!

Brandy said...

Beautiful pictures!

Blog Archive