Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mosaics

I have seend Kate @ Chronicles of a Country Girl and Jessica @ Momshots talking about making mosaics HERE ..So i gave it a go, here's what Ive came up with so far.






























5 comments:

@nnie said...

ABSOLUTELY DARLING!!! I Love these!

Country Girl said...

Isn't this fun!! I can see you've been having quite a time with these. And they are AWESOME!!

Jessica Stier said...

Dude, Seriously adorable!!! These look so great. You are such a talented photographer too. It helps when you have cute kids like yours, but you have real talent too.

Jessica
www.MomShots.com

Tye Durbin said...

I love your Mosaics! Great photos too! I do the Tip Of the Week at MomShots (been MIA for the last month). But I still love keeping up & seeing what the readers are up to, too! These are great!

One suggestion, the very last piece that is posted, you have 2 B&W and 2 color images. I would suggest moving the color one on the beach to the outside left and put the B&W's in the center, to help balance the whole piece. Also, moving the far left B&W in will help keep your viewer looking, instead of following your little one's eyes off the edge of the page. JUST A SUGGESTION!

Woman in a Window said...

These are wonderful mosaics. Nice. And thanks for your words over at my place.
erin

Blog Archive