She's a 6.5 week old lab mix. Obviously this picture isnt good, but I wanted to show the size difference in Haley and Gus, for right now. Ill put up a better one later.
What a cute pup! Will he get really big? I have two schnauzers who THINK they rule the roost (and I let them think so too - makes life easier and let's face it, they won't be teenagers with keys to car someday so I can get away with it!) :)
Thanks for your support and kind words about my Mr. Bush post. I'm finding more and more folks like yourself who are truly grateful to him for what he's done and are sick to death of the "Bush Bashing" that seems to be almost a recreational sport anymore.
5 comments:
Oh my word - what a doll. I LOVE puppies!
What a cute pup! Will he get really big? I have two schnauzers who THINK they rule the roost (and I let them think so too - makes life easier and let's face it, they won't be teenagers with keys to car someday so I can get away with it!) :)
Thanks for your support and kind words about my Mr. Bush post. I'm finding more and more folks like yourself who are truly grateful to him for what he's done and are sick to death of the "Bush Bashing" that seems to be almost a recreational sport anymore.
God bless!
I am getting the puppy bug... and those pictures are not helping matters! Congrats on the new (and darling) addition!!!
Oh, how cute!! What a pretty little baby.
I want one of those. I love lab mixes. Thanks for linking to my blog- I hadn't gotten around to checking yours out. Great blog! I'll keep peeking in.
Post a Comment