Or atleast send warmer weather so we can go to the park or something! I am tired of being stuck inside...I need sunlight and fresh air, and not 2 seconds of fresh air when I run from the house to my car either.
Hopefully there's atleast 1 day this week where the weather is warm enough to get out of this house.

2 comments:
I have a spot in the main entry foyer (a future post) that the sun absolutely streams into. Sometimes I sit there with a book and it just feels good.
Today I had to get the heck out of here. It's cold, but the car started. And I went to the mall to the Mac store. Not the Apple Store, the Mac with the makeup. I love that place.
It was FREEZING yesterday and now its snowing HARD
Dogs left tied up outside food and coffee shops dont get stolen ... dog theft in NYC is not even on the radar .. car theft is a whole other issue but dogs are safe and none are left for long .. people pop into food or coffee shops and out again .. usually by the time I have taken the dogs photo
Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment