I had a take a little bit of break after being sick for a few days. My poor husband had to spend his 4 day weekend taking care of me and my youngest daughter because she had a fever for a couple days. I went to the doctor on Monday and she said that I had a severe sinus infection--i thought it was the flu! Ive never had a sinus infection that made me THAT sick before! Im taking antibiotics and Sudafed (the real one) and im feeling MUCH better!

I had entered a contest that Roxanne @ Craft Addictions had for a cute little heart warmer that she made. I thought it would be great for my mom because she has a back ache nearly all the time...well I won!!! I dont win much of anything, so I was excited to see that I had won this!! Thank you so much Roxanne!! Click here and scroll down to the bottom and you can see a picture of it!
I have my first OB appointment tomorrow. I will be having an ultrasound. Im super excited! I just want to know that everything is going ok because during the first trimester, im a worry wort...or wart? The morning sickness hasnt been anything like it was with my girls, so I wonder if this could be a boy. I mean the nausea is there, but not bad. Im blessed for that! The exhaustion is better too. I make the girls take a nap everyday (even though Courtney is 4 and she doesnt think she needs one-which she does and she can sleep for about 2 hours if she doesnt get woke up) and I go to sleep also. I always feel better after I sleep a little while, even if its only for 30 minutes.
So our new puppy, Haley, is growing like a weed! She gained 5lbs in 3 weeks! She weighed 12lbs last week when Mark took her in for her next round of shots. I can see on her back where her "big girl" fur is coming in. One thing I love about puppies is their soft fur, so I wish Haley's would stay puppy like for a little longer, but she's a growin up on me =/
I am so ready for spring! I was so wanting it to snow a big snow this winter, but so far thats been a big fat bust. Now im just tired of the up and down, warm to cold, cold to warm crap. I just want spring to come so we can start getting out more. Last year when it was too hot to go to the zoo, we drove to Arbuckle Wilderness--its a place that you go and drive through and feed animals from your car. Well some of them are aggressive plain flat scary. We had one camel basically come in through Marks window and start eating the food right out of the center console. Then when I was leaned over sideways trying to take a picture of it, I felt teeth, slobber and a little pain on my forehead and realized that another stupid camel stuck his head in my window and rech (yes i said rech) around and tried to bite me. After that, i didnt hardly roll down my window.....except to take a picture of this cute guy who was behind a fence (the quality isnt very good because we were actually moving when i took this, slowly, but still moving):






No comments:
Post a Comment