The weather today was really nice, but super windy. I guess the wind has stirred up some allergies in Courtney or something, because her eyes have been watery, read around the lids, and super itchy. She's never had allergies before, so this is new to us. She wanted to play outside anyway, so I let them go out for a bit, until her eyes seemed to be getting worse, then we came in. Here just a few pictures I got today. The girls were too busy for me to get many.
Chocolate Buttermilk Texas Sheet Cake
14 hours ago










4 comments:
Love your bw pics. The first one on the swing is adorable.
They're all beautiful! I especially like the b&w of Catelyn. The lighting is great, esp with her hair.
Beautiful pictures. You do a great job. :)
Such great pictures! Your kids are adorable!! I love those curls.
Post a Comment