The baby's heart rate was 163...which makes me 90% sure its a girl. But, i still have hope that we'll be pleasantly suprised in about 13 days when we go for our big ultrasound.
Here's a bad cell picture taken this morning :

And...here's one of my kids while we were waiting in the car...I think they are CUTE little girls! 






4 comments:
I think your belly and your girls are cute! Lucky you to not have gained any weight.
AND fyi, Benjamin's heartrate was always between 160 and 170. Emily's always stayed around 140. Just an fyi. :P
Beautiful!! You are looking great!
How are you feeling?? I'm STILL nauseous. Ugh. It's so worth it though...I just thought I'd be done by now!
Can't wait until your big ultrasound!
Belly poc yay I love belly pics. you are a cute little pregnant!!!
Belly Pics YAY!! I love belly pics!
You are a cute little pregnant!! Lucky!!!
Post a Comment