Since I haven't updated in awhile--life is a litte busy AND my computer crashed!--I'm a little late on posting their Halloween picture. Courtney was a purple fairy, Catelyn was a lady bug, and Cammy wore a cute pumpkin onesie with black pants. They were so stinkin' cute and had a good time Trick or Treating! We still have a big bowl full of candy left. Luckily, my kids dont ask for candy ALL the time.

Now, Christmas is quickly approaching and I need to get Courtney a Christmas dress--the other girls have dresses--and get to work on their Christmas pictures and Christmas cards. I had so much stuff planned to do before Christmas, like crafts and stuff, but its coming up on me so fast that I dont know if I can get it done in time......
Speaking of Christmas....I have given up on wishing for a white Christmas, but Im still hoping that we will get atleast one good snow this year, rather than ICE. My girls have never been able to play in the snow and I find that so sad =( The weather has changed SO much since I was a kid and its just not right.......
Let it snow!





2 comments:
They look so adorable all dressed up. I hope you get some snow instead of ice too. :)
Their costumes are CUTE! They looked adorable!
Post a Comment