Friday, September 5, 2008

Doodlebug Greetings' Beginning.

After looking through Christmas cards at the store last year, I didnt find any that I just loved, so I thought 'why not just make my own?' and thats how it all started. I had planned to only do our cards, but then when my parents saw the snowman I drew, they asked for me to draw theirs as well..and then my mother in law wanted some..and so forth! I needed to come up with a name, and I remember my grandma calling me "Doodlebug" when I was a kid, and now I hear her calling my kids that. So, thats how I came up with Doodlebug Greetings. All of the images you see below are MY OWN. I created them in my head, and put them on paper.

Here is the first card I made

Here's the card that I made for my parents








Im going to have sets of these available at the October craft fair that im participating in. We'll see how they do =)

No comments:

Blog Archive