Friday, October 31, 2008

A day away from home

The girls, my grandma and I drove 2 hours away to Lake Eufaula. We picked up my cousin, Beth, and went to the lake where the girls ran around and threw rocks into the water. They LOVED it. They didnt want to leave and neither did I. We couldnt have picked a better day to go--the weather was great!!! Here's some pictures (I copied off you Christine and used smilebox! hehe)


Click to play Lake Eufaula
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

@nnie said...

cute Smilebox presentation! Love the time with grandparents. There's nothing that can replace it. Blessings!

Christine said...

I love Lake Eufala. Looks like you had a great time. I loved the fishing pic. LOL. Isn't smilebox great? I usually use it when I have lots of pictures. LOL

Blog Archive