Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Leaf Play

It was so windy yesterday that instead of going to the park, we decided to stay home and play in our back yard. I raked up a pile of leaves for the girls to play in. The leaves on our trees are pretty small, so the pile wasnt that great, but they loved it. Probably in a few days when more leaves fall, we'll have a real leaf pile! As you can tell, Courtney had a blast, and Catelyn kinda just sat there studying leaves and twigs.













2 comments:

Brandy said...

Great pictures! I am jealous that you have leaves in your yard. We went to Little River Park right after Bryce got out of school today to play in the leaves for about 30 minutes. I'll have pictures on my blog at some point in the future.

@nnie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics! The leaf throwing ones are so good! I haven't been able to capture any that clear. You are a really good photographer! Blessings.

Blog Archive