Ive been in the
baking mood lately and decided to try a pie. Ive
never baked a pie before, other than like apple crumb from a box, which doesnt count. I decided to try
this apple-apricot lattice pie. It was pretty simple to make. I used
store bought refrigerated rolled pie crust. I personally didnt love this pie, but Mark said it was good. I think it needed something, but not sure what. Next time I think im just going to bake an apple pie, and leave out the apricots.
Pie, all assembled and about to be baked

Here is the baked pie

And here it is with ice cream, ready to be eaten!
3 comments:
Nice job! You may have inspired me to try one now. Maybe for Thanksgiving...
I never cease to be amazed at your amazing ability to do all the wonderful stuff you do. I consider myself pretty domestic, but I have never, ever made a pie. Not one! I'll have to try it.
Wow! That is a pretty pie. Looks delicious too! The apricot doesn't sound all that appealing to me but I love me some apple pie a la mode. :)
Post a Comment