Friday, November 21, 2008

WooHoo!

Courtney pretty much started giving up her naps when she was 3. I hated it because that was MY quiet time during the day, that I treasured oh so much. Every once in awhile ill get lucky and she'll nap, but its almost always around 4-5pm, which is really too late to be napping, and then she'd wake up as a crab.

Since she doesn't nap, Ive been enforcing an earlier bedtime, but then she gets up before daylight every morning, which can make for a super long day. Yesterday, she was really tired around 2pm and so was Catelyn, so down for a nap they went. Neither of them fussed a bit and I got nearly 2 hours of peace and quiet!

Today..not so easy...but as I type, they sleep..BOTH of them!

I think that as long as I keep enforcing it, maybe Courtney will continue to nap. She's in a much better mood, which lessens the chaos around here and, it keeps me from becoming frustrated so easily. And we all know that:

If mama aint happy.....aint no body happy!





Days until Christmas : 34

Blog Archive