This picture was taken in when my youngest was about 1, and my oldest was about 3. Its one picture that I look at and think "friends". Its been a rough road for us having 2 kids because my older one just plain flat didnt like her sister when she became mobile. Courtney has been pretty mean to her and it was a constant battle every single day to make sure that Catelyn wasnt getting hurt. It was not until just recently that they have started playing together like I wish they had along time ago--now they are 4 and 2. They still have their tiffs, Courtney is still mean sometimes, Catelyn has learned to be mean back, but they are starting to play together more. Its been rough over the last year and half or more, but nothing makes me happier than to hear them laughing together. I think that maybe they are gonna be ok =)
3 comments:
Awwww... they are little sweeties!
(I have a Courtney that can be kind of mean sometimes too! LOL)
I can well imagine this would be a strain for you and they look like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths!
Adorable but sisters often have issues ... its plain and simple jealousy in sharing the spotlight .. I hated my sister when we were little .. there's a 5.5 yr difference and I was the only granddaughter on both sides of our family .. so sharing attention didnt come easily to me ... now we're good, best friends and while we may not speak every day we live only a few blocks apart and are here for one another no matter what.
I am sure they will end up being BFFs once they get a little older.
Post a Comment