Yesterday was our 5th wedding anniversary! My grandma kept the girls while we went to the movies and saw Gran Torino--which rocked! I cant believe I have been married for 5 years! Im proud of us for sticking together through thick and thin.
So...whats the suprise??? We just found out last night that I am PREGNANT! A suprise, indeed! This was not planned in anyway shape or form. I had sold EVERYTHING that had to do with babies! We are starting over again.
I never thought in a million years that I would be :

So...whats the suprise??? We just found out last night that I am PREGNANT! A suprise, indeed! This was not planned in anyway shape or form. I had sold EVERYTHING that had to do with babies! We are starting over again.
I never thought in a million years that I would be :

*Advice for a mom with a 4yr old, and 2yr old, and one on the way anyone??*





5 comments:
The third was soooo much easier! She was my first to follow a routine because we already had one! She just fit right in and made our house complete.
Congrats! How exciting!
With so many people announcing they are expecting, I am really starting to feel the urge to have more ; )
Congratulations! I've never heard anyone say, "I sure wish I hadn't had that third child..." You are blessed! My advice is to enjoy every minute of it!
Wow! A big surprise!
my little boy was a "surprise" too, and the joy he has brought our family is amazing. I am happy for you - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
So sorry to be so late with this. I just got back into town last night. I'm sick and W-I-P-E-D out! Anyway, CONGRATS! :)
Post a Comment