Yesterday was my first OB appointment. While i was sitting in there on the table waiting for the doctor to come in, I almost started to cry. I just couldn't believe I was sitting in there waiting to be examined, and have an ultrasound done on my THIRD baby. Im telling you, I just never thought I'd have 3 kids. I had thought about maybe having 3 one day, but had to put that idea to rest when I realized that my girls are enough, and I am happy with my 2. I can fit 2 in a stroller, I can fit 2 in the car with no problem. I can carry one and hold the other's hand while walking, or I can hold both their hands. I dont have 3 hands to hold 3 hands while going for a walk.........but, it'll be ok. This baby is meant to be, or else s/he wouldnt BE...maybe my hands can't hold on to 3 at once, but my heart sure can. Just like with having 1, then 2, we grew together, learned together, and with adding another baby to family, we'll do just that with this one.
I am so happy to know that everything is going good with this baby. I got myself all worried up this week that something was wrong because I was cramping ALOT (still am). But the doctor said thats a good thing. The baby's heartrate was 130.....so what does that mean??
Well...i personally think its a boy. I know its not a true fact, but they say that a higher heart rate is a girl, and a lower one is a boy. They say that bad morning sickness is a girl, and not so bad is a boy. Well, I had the worst morning sickness EVER with both my girls..it wasnt just nausea, it was vomiting for 3 and a half months. This time, Ive had it, but nothing like it was with those girls..............My girls had heart rates of high 150s-160s........this one is 130. So, i guess we'll see...but im thinking boy =)
Here's the ultrasound picture from yesterday.
9 comments:
I just found your blog today. Your girls are too cute. Congratulations on #3. I have 3 & we are thinking of #4. Crazy, I know. But, 2 is different then 1, but 3 kids is not much different. Have a great day!
How fun! Seeing your ultrasound makes me want #3 too. Glad everything is okay.
I'm so excited for you.:) Don't read too much into the heartrate. Benjamin was always in the 160's and Emily was always in the 140's. I did have more morning sickness with Emily than Benjamin though. I can't wait to find out what you're having. Congrats again.
So exciting!
I had no morning sickness with either kids, but the heart rate thing held true for both of mine. Bryce's was always low and Natalie's was higher, but I didn't see the doctor until 14 weeks with her so I don't know how it was in the beginning.
I'm so happy for you.
It's good to have your fears aleviated.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kids are so cute and the B&W picture is gorgoues. I felt the same as you when i was pregnant with #3. I felt overwhelmed, but it all works itself out in the end. Mine are now 15,9 and 5. Its a bit tough at first but but all babies are it really does get easier.
I love your positive outlook, as you say this little baby was mean't to be and so you'll all adjust fine. Glad to hear everything is going well.
Amber I think I know how you feel. it's excatly how I would feel if I were pregnant right now. But you are right God gave you this baby for a reason so just love it and all will be ok. :o) I am happy for you can't wait to see it. Your girls are SO cute I can't imagine anything cuter.. :o)
Ooh, that ultrasound picture looks familiar :) Congratulations to you, too!!
Thanks so much for stopping by on my blog to say congrats on our newest pregnancy! You are due Oct. 10, too? That is cool! I'll have to follow along with you during your pregnancy and see how things are going!
I see that your baby ticker says 9 weeks. I am 8 weeks. But we are due the same day? Maybe your due date got adjusted recently?? Just curious :) Either way, I'm excited for you too and you'll be in my prayers for a safe, happy pregnancy!
Post a Comment