I'm so blessed!!
Beautiful eyes!!
LOVE those eyes!
Great picture!Shelley
Great job, Amber! I love the backlighting in this photo! Seems like you are getting the hang of PS : )
Great picture!!!!
What a great shot. The look is so pure. really draws you in. well done!have a great week!
Great choice for the theme! Love her eyes!Melinda B
She is adorable!! Great job!
Aww, what a great pic! I love B&W photos--they show so much expression!
Such a perfect picture. I LOVE it.
I really like the close up! Very nice. :)
Awww.... those eyes. those cheeks. love the close crop.
great job love this picture thanks for stoping by circle of life yesterday .congrays on your new edition god bless come stop by circle of life again .. become a follower i sure like to follow your journy!
Just lovely!
What beautiful eyes!~Sandy toe
Oh so cute!
She's beautiful. Great picture.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Beautiful eyes!!
LOVE those eyes!
Great picture!
Shelley
Great job, Amber! I love the backlighting in this photo! Seems like you are getting the hang of PS : )
Great picture!!!!
What a great shot. The look is so pure. really draws you in. well done!
have a great week!
Great choice for the theme! Love her eyes!
Melinda B
She is adorable!!
Great job!
Aww, what a great pic! I love B&W photos--they show so much expression!
Such a perfect picture. I LOVE it.
I really like the close up! Very nice. :)
Awww.... those eyes. those cheeks. love the close crop.
great job love this picture thanks for stoping by circle of life yesterday .
congrays on your new edition god bless come stop by circle of life again .. become a follower i sure like to follow your journy!
Just lovely!
What beautiful eyes!
~Sandy toe
Oh so cute!
She's beautiful. Great picture.
Post a Comment