Ive been kind of quiet lately since finding out I was pregnant. I think the shock is wearing off, slowly, and im starting to feel a bit of excitment now. Thinking of baby names is a sure way to get excited!
Ive been really tired lately, i figure its from this puppy who wakes me up 2-4 times a night...and being pregnant. I was in bed by 8.15pm last night and the last time I looked at the clock before going to sleep it was around 8.45pm.
I think that if the pup would sleep, the tiredness wouldnt be so strong just yet. But, because of it, i have slacked off around the house big time. I havent done dishes in a few days, because well, I havent cooked. Nothing sounds good to me at all, and if it does, it doesnt taste normal. I felt nautious yesterday, but just for a short time...today, so far so good.
I called my insurance on Monday to find out if I needed a referral to see an OBGYN, but I was told that I wasnt covered for maternity care. So, I freaked out! Then, we decided to see if we could purchase coverage from another company, just for me and just for maternity care. I thought about trying to get help from the state, but I dont know. I dont really wanna go that route if i dont have to. So right now we are just deciding what to do and hopefully I can get into a doctor in the next week or 2. Im about 5 weeks right now, so waiting a couple weeks will be ok. I didnt get to see a doctor until I was about 14 weeks along with my first one! I am taking OTC prenatals right now and I dont think they'll say much more than that to me on the first visit anyway. From what I remember anyway.
Since I got rid of ALL of our baby stuff, we have to start over. BLAH. My grandparents bought us a bassinet the other day from a yard sale thats in GREAT shape! Its just like the one we had before, the wheels fold under so it can rock. I remember just how wonderful it was to be able rock my babies, in their bed, from my bed, with me being pretty much asleep.
So, now I have to find a crib, a bouncer, a swing, clothes, and a baby bath tub for now. Im gonna try and find a gently used crib for a good price (hoping), and then ill buy the bouncer, swing (i want another portable one) and bathtub. I dont mind using gently used clothes, but will definately be buying new ones as well.
I bottle fed both of my daughters. Im kind of 50/50 on it right now. If i bottle feed again, then ill probably go with glass bottles this time. Although, i sure loved the Vent Air bottles!
I guess we'll get it all figured out the closer we come. I am thinking I am due around Oct 4th, if my LMP was actually on December 28th, like im thinking. An ultrasound will determine the actual fetal age though.
I guess thats it...nothing really exciting happening with me or Baby N. right now.
Ill be asking opinion on names sometime though!
Chocolate Buttermilk Texas Sheet Cake
14 hours ago





5 comments:
I love baby names! I want to just keep naming children...but I don't want to have anymore:)
My unused boys names were Harrison and Jackson. Yes, we're presidential.
For girls I love Emerson, Peyton, and Parker. My next presidential girls name was going to be Hayes.
Good luck! And hope you feel better soon.
Congrats! I totally understand about surprise babies!! LOL! Camryn came along 9 years later!! We didn't have a thing either.
If you can't get insurance then for sure let the state help you. That's what it is there for. :)
I do know the feeling of wondering how in the world everything was ever going to work out, but The Lord will provide. He promises to and you just have faith in that promise!!!
On another note, I LOVE baby names too. I am like your first commenter, I could name babies all day long!
Our unused baby names:
boy-
Cooper
Lawton
Taylor
Levi
girl
Kendall
Hope
Hannah
Mia
Well I have tons of stuff I still need to have a garage sale so I will tell you before I sell anything. :o)
So I guess you thought you were done. I am scared as soon as I am done getting rid of everything I will get pregnant you hear that happening all the time!!!
I will let you know for sure when I get ready to sale stuff. Oh my you are scaring me. I was going to get one in 2007 also but changed my mind at the last minute.
Post a Comment