So, I have spent sooo much time since Monday on the phone, trying to get some kind of help since I am not covered for this pregnancy. I have literally exhausted ALL of my options--the state wont even help me. So, the doctor's office said I could pay $1850 before delivery, or else it would be $2500...Hospital said I could pay $4200 before delivery or else it would be $8500. Total, if paid before delivery for both is $6050, but it doesnt include the 1st OB visit which is $340, and doesnt include my ultrasound. So, my plan was to use our income tax $ and pay off the doctor..then get a loan for the hospital...OR ask my grandpa for help, which was my very LAST option. Its hard to ask him for help.
So, I called my grandma and told her that ive tried EVERYTHING. Later she called me and said my grandpa said to have my bills sent to him!!! I didnt even have to ask him, he offered! I was soooo relieved! So, hopefully we can get this stuff worked out soon and get it all paid so that I am good to go!
After alot of prayer, I can see that the Lord put that on my grandpa's heart to help me.
Gooey Oven-Baked Mac and Cheese
19 hours ago





7 comments:
Praise the Lord! What a wonderful blessing:)
grandmas and grandpas are blessings from above.
What a relief!! I'm SO happy for you that you won't have this to worry about.
What a blessing your family is!!
What wonderful grandparents you have! I am thrilled that finances of having a baby will no longer be a burden to you and your family!!
Don't you just love grandpa's!!!
You know this makes me soooo mad. The healthcare system here is bloody ridiculous, in the UK you'd get excellent free care all the way on the National Health Service. Your grandpa is an angel, but it's still so wrong!
Left you something on my blog ; )
Post a Comment