Sunday, February 8, 2009

I heart faces -KIDS-SILLY




This is a picture of my youngest, Catelyn a few months ago when she moved from her crib to her toddler bed. She was soooo stinkin' excited and rolling around and acting silly.


If you want to enter your silly picture, or view other sillies, go HERE.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Okay, that is adorable! We never did the toddler bed thing we Jack - he went straight from the crib to his "big boy" bed. But maybe I would have done the toddler bed if I had thought he would have been as excited as your little girl seems to be. Great photo!

Jackie said...

Oh, to be young again when all you need to make your day is a new bed, lol. What a sweet little girl!

Drew said...

I just love that inbetween baby and preschooler stage. They delight in the simplest things. You can't look at this photo without smiling. :)

Keri said...

Her smile makes me smile! She's so cute! Fabulous photo!!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

So adorable adn what a great smile!!!

Kristin said...

What a cute picture! We just moved our son out of his crib a couple of months ago! After a couple nights of falling out we have conquered that now!

Blog Archive