Ree.........If you don't know who I am talking about...then SHAME ON YOU! Go here to get acquainted with her.
Yep, I was at Walmart here in Moore, looking like I was fresh out of bed..and well here's our email convo:
Amber Normandin wrote:
Hi Ree, were you in Moore today?? I was at Walmart and I swear I saw someone that looked JUST like you! I wasn’t going to say anything incase I was wrong, because Ive only seen pictures of you and it very well could have been someone else and that would have just been embarrassing! I love your blog =)
On Behalf Of Pioneer Woman:
Haha! Yes, I was there. How funny? You should have said hi. :) Did I do anything embarrassing, like scratch myself? Pick my nose?I sure hope not.
Amber Normandin wrote:
Haha no you didn’t! If so, I might would have blogged about it already…haha jk! Actually, I was there with my 2 little girls, and you walked right by me and smiled and I specifically remember smiling and looking away real fast because I looked like I just rolled out of bed and I was embarrassed, (Im 10 weeks pregnant and enjoying the wonderful ALL day sickness so right now im not looking too shabby )and I thought “I think that’s Ree! Now I need to go aisle stalk her and see if its her”, then I saw you over at the meat section but you were gone before I got close enough..lol Now I wish I would have said HI since you are like an Oklahoma Blog Celebrity! I even called my mom later to tell her I thought it was you (she’s thinking about venturing into the blog world one of these days) and she said “well just because you looked like big bird today didn’t mean you couldn’t say Hi!”
And...thats the latest..she hasnt wrote back yet...she might not when she reads that I was trying to aisle stalk her.....
Chocolate Buttermilk Texas Sheet Cake
15 hours ago





5 comments:
I wonder what PW was doing in a Moore Wal-Mart - probably picking up some more mixing bowl : )
How fun that you got to see her.
How are you feeling these days?
what a cool encounter!
Hey. That's pretty neat-o!
That is so cool!
I'm impressed she emailed you back.
I've emailed her TWICE asking her to come to a blog get together. No cigar!
Maybe she'll come to our next one?! Maybe you'll be able to come too!
We've been talking about having it May 9th - Mother's Day weekend. It's not set in stone though. Stay tuned!
lol at the aisle stalking!
Post a Comment