has been going on around here, so thats why I haven't posted much lately.
I have an appointment with my OBGYN this morning, just a routine appointment. Im 11 weeks, so im not sure if they will be able to pick up the heartbeat on the doppler or not. If not, they'll more than likely do an ultrasound.
I participate in a group online thats full of women who are due in October as well. I can't believe how many of these women ended up having miscarriages =( It is really heartbreaking because most of them were women who were TRYING to have a baby and most have had losses before. I feel guilty in a sense because we didnt want anymore kids....but we are having another one. These poor women, some of them dont even have ONE baby and thats all they want! So why would God give us another baby that we hadnt planned on having, yet these women are going through heart break after heart break??? Yes, i am thankful for this little baby, and if something were to happen, I would be devastated, but I am not one of those women who spent so much time praying and begging that God would give them a baby, or that their baby would stick when they are finally pregnant. It just seem so unfair =(
I just pray for those women in my group, and the many others in this world who just want to be a mommy.......I pray that God will give them peace and understanding during their loss(es). I pray that if they arent meant to have a baby, then they wont get pregnant at all so that they dont have to suffer the heartache of losing one, but that God will open doors for them adopt, or help them to come to terms with the fact that they wont be a mother. I know that God can heal broken hearts and I trust that He WILL.
On another note, my mom's sister, who is 15yrs older than her, just found out that she has lung cancer (she has smoked for OVER 40 years). They found nodules in her lungs, and yesterday found a tumor. She has been in the hospital since last Wednesday, and she doesn't have a lick of insurance........she definately needs prayers. Her name is Cora.
And on a lighter note---Its SPRING!!!!! Woohoo!!!!! Ill take spring storms any day over ice!!!! Although if you live in Oklahoma, make sure you have a safe place to go incase of tornadoes because it is the season!
Chocolate Buttermilk Texas Sheet Cake
14 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment