Our ultrasound was yesterday. Mark, my grandma and Catelyn went along--Courtney was at school. The baby weighs 9oz right now--not even a pound yet! She was very active and kicking me pretty good, but I couldnt feel it! The tech said that her head is up by my belly button, so right now she's in an upright position. She had her legs crossed at first, so when the tech pressed on my belly (which you could see happening on the screen) she quickly moved away from where she pressed, and she uncrossed her legs. We double checked to make sure she was indeed a SHE. She had a strong heart rate of 156.
We are planning on naming her Charlee Colleen-Marie (cant decide on the hyphen). Charlee comes from my father inlaw's middle name of Charles, and Colleen is my mom's middle name and Marie is my mother inlaw's middle name. She will definately have a special name! (I say probably because ive been known to change a name just days before birth)
Now, i need to decide how to decorate her room...i dont want a character theme this time, so im thinking simple flowers or something along those lines...ill figure it out eventually =)
Here's 2 pics of her face:
And here's the 4D of little Charlee





6 comments:
How Fun!! I am so excited for you and what a beautiful name you have "tentatively" chosen.
Congratulations!! I love having my three girls. Wouldn't have it any other way:c)
Congrats! :)
Congratulations!!! How exciting :) When I got your comment on my blog and you told me she was very active, I thought maybe you were feeling her already! B/c, I'm not feeling my baby yet. Then I read your post and saw that you SAW her being active on the ultrasound :) It's been a while since I've been pregnant, so I forget when you are supposed to feel the baby move! I was starting to get worried that I couldn't...but feel better knowing that you can't yet either.
Congrats again! I get another ultrasound on the 22nd to confirm that she really is a girl :) I hope so b/c I've bought some pink stuff already!
Oh! And you asked me about the shirt I was wearing in my 18 week belly photo....Well, it's not actually a maternity shirt! It's a tank top I bought last year at Goodwill. The label says the brand is 'Miss Chievous'
And actually, it's kind of a low-cut v-neck and with my (ahem) pregnancy body it's not appropriate for anyone to see me except my husband! I only put it on so I could take a picture of my belly in it :) It's also why I didn't show myself from the chest up in the picture!
Congratulations! What great shots of your growing girl. We are complete opposites in that I am expecting my third baby BOY in July...love reading your blog.
Post a Comment