Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Choosing a baby's name is kind of hard....

So...we were gonna name baby girl #3 Charlee Colleen-Marie...(the middle names our mothers' middle names)....but Mark didnt love Charlee...and the more I thought about it, the more I didnt either. Even my 4.5yr old didnt like it.........

So....trying incorporate both our mom's names (Tammy Colleen and Dianne Marie)...I came up with Cammy Marie. I think that Cammy is like Tammy...right? and Marie being my mother inlaw's middle name...that should work...hopefully =)

This is a picture of a rose bush that my grandma has. Its not only a pretty purple color, but it smells SOOOO good! I need a start off of it....

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Names are so hard to choose...esp. when you and your spouse usually have different ideas on what you want to name the baby-to-be. I think the names you are choosing are beautiful!

@nnie said...

you know I love that name (cammie). I have my own (Kami)!!!!

Blog Archive