Friday, July 31, 2009

Little Lady Bug

The theme I've chosen for Cammy's nursery is LadyBugs. I decided to paint some pictures to put up on her wall and then maybe do a couple knick knacks here and there of lady bugs. I dont want to over do it. I want it to be nice and simple. Here are 3 paintings I recently completed.....at first I loved them, and then my critical side surfaced again.......oh well =) The top portion of the walls are actually a VERY pale green, it doesnt show up good on pictures....Ive been debating on whether I want to paint the white part of the paintings black or leave them white....im afraid ill mess them up if i do anything else to them...








They are evenly spaced on the wall, but I was too lazy to change my zoom lens to get the whole wall...ill re-take it later when the whole room is done :)






3 comments:

Stefunkc said...

Those are adorable! They're perfect. I'm really impressed:) I could never do something like that!

Amber said...

Aww thats nice of you! Thanks! It was really simple, if you can paint circles, you can paint them!

Critty Critty Bang Bang said...

Those lady bugs are just too darn cute! Good choice!

*follows*

Blog Archive