
Everyone keeps telling me that for 7.5 months pregnant, I dont look that big, but I feel HUGE! Especially when I bend over, or get out of bed or roll over in bed. I feel like a whale. My daughters have been pointing at my belly alot lately telling me how BIIIIIIIG it is.....lol Catelyn has been pulling up her shirt and showing me her poochy belly and point at mine and saying "bigga dell-wee" (thats how she says belly) and then pointing at hers and saying "big dell-wee"...lol so cute!
I had an OB appointment today...I havent gained any weight in since my 28 week appointment, baby's heart rate was 150 today and everything is going good! Ill be starting weekly appointments before long! I cant believe it.....I want to cry! One day I want this baby OUT, and the next I dont want to forget what its like to have her kicking and seeing her move my belly around...its my last baby ever and its sad in a way, but exciting in another =)
My baby shower is a week from this coming Saturday (on the 15th) and im super excited about it! Its a celebration of my baby's life and I'm excited to spend it with friends and family that are important to me. Some of my family I havent seen in a LONG time, so Im looking forward to seeing them and having a good time!
♥





4 comments:
I am sooooo jealous that you look that good at 7 months pregnant! Glad everything is going so well.
LOL, well thanks but trust me, I dont look that good!
Ah, you look great as well!!!
I can't believe we only have 10 weeks left! It feels like forever and it feels so soon all wrapped into one.
Have a great time at your baby shower!
And may the rest of your pregnancy be blessed as you cherish every little kick and nudge :)
Awe you do look cute. Sorry I haven't been following closer. It's been crazy. I'm kinda ready for winter and things to slow down. :o)
Post a Comment