Im 35 weeks pregnant now. I had an OBGYN appointment and she checked my cervix and im about a centimeter right now. She said probably not this week, but SOON. She kept stressing soon, so I dont really know WHEN she's thinking....but I know its soon! hehe I had an ultrasound a couple weeks ago and Cammy weighed almost 5lbs and was doing just great! She's head down and the ultrasound showed that she had hair! I cant wait to meet her! Im so excited =) Here's some pics from her room...not completely done with it :
(The bassinet and swing are just in there for now, they wont stay there)
I made the dust ruffle for her bed, but its hard to see here, its just black and white polka dot and its straight, not ruffled
Here's the most recent picture that I have from 2 weeks ago*33 weeks*..shame on me, I need to take another one!
Courtney started preK...well its really her 2nd year because last year she wasnt old enough so we sent her to a church preschool that started at 3 years old. This year its different because there's more kids and a new school, but so far she's doing really good! Here's a picture from the 1st day of school w/her teacher:
Sunday Courtney turned 5! I cant believe it. I was ok on Sunday, but a couple days before I was tearing up like a little baby over it! Just cant believe I have a 5yr old! Here are a couple pictures from her birthday, we had a small party with family at my parents house:
She got a lot of gifts, but the big one was a new bike! She was so excited!
So back in March my aunt was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer...she was told 6-8 months to live, but in all reality her doctors thought maybe 2 weeks. Well, praise God, she is 95% cancer free and the other 5% is in remission!!! Her doctors said it was truly a miracle! I feel that its a praise report worth sharing for sure!!!!
So, thats the latest in my life....my kid turned 5..my other kid wont poop on the potty..and my other kid wont get out of my belly! lol





3 comments:
Looking great, mama!! :)
Can you believe we are almost through with our pregnancies! My mid-wife told me she will check me next week. I'm curious to see if all these braxton hicks are doing anything.
Seeing your nursery pics reminds me that I need to post mine soon! Everything is done (painted etc) I just need to put everything in its proper place.
I love that you made things for your daughter's room... non-ruffled dust ruffle, ladybug paintings. So creative.
Well, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!! Can't wait to see your little one :)
Hey it's me again....just wanted to let you know that I have made my blog private for now, but was wondering if you still wanted to read. If you do, could you email me at hily81@gmail.com and then I can add you on to my list of readers??
Thanks :)
Hope you are doing well!
good to hear from you. I know you are looking forward to meeting Cammie, and I am looking forward to a picture! I'll be thinking about you and your family.
Post a Comment